NB: NO STUDENT WORKSHOPS WILL BE RUN IN 2019
The workshops for students are designed specifically around The Opti-MINDS Challenge program and philosophy; however the skills and activities offered are applicable well beyond the Opti-MINDS arena.
- Presentation Skills
- Team Building and Communication Skills
- Creative Thinking, Improvisation and Characterisation
- Reading and Approaching Opti-MINDS Challenges
- Creative Problem Solving strategies
The Workshops are FULL DAY interactive sessions – held from 9.00am to 3.00pm on weekdays and are conducted by two experienced presenters. (If necessary, workshop times may be negotiated to facilitate specific requirements).
- Viability of workshops is dependent on number of responses; a minimum of 40 students required per workshop
- Details of venues and specific dates will be finalised on collation of responses
- Schools will be notified ASAP thereafter
- Students must be accompanied by a teacher or facilitator.
COST: $40.00 per student
THE Opti-MINDS WORKSHOP PRESENTER:
FIONA MEYER: Opti-MINDS DIRECTOR, CHALLENGE WRITER, JUDGE, INTERNATIONAL PRESENTER, ARTIST.
Fiona has been involved in the program for 30 years, 25 of them as Director; and is a veteran of workshop presentations throughout Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Her insightful knowledge of the nuts and bolts of The Opti-MINDS Challenge process, combined with her expansive experience as a workshop leader makes the Opti-MINDS Performance / Thinking Skills Workshop an event NOT to be missed by Students or Teachers.
If you are interested in participating in Student Workshops, please e-mail the Opti-MINDS Office at: email@example.com, for further information on what’s happening in your region!