Division Membership for 2018:
Anyone, anywhere, interested in creativity, collaboration, innovation and fun may be in a team. Teams must have 4 to 7 members and may be entered as follows:
- DIVISION I Prep to Grade 6
- DIVISION II Prep to Grade 9
- DIVISION III Prep to Grade 12
- OPEN DIVISION Prep to Adult – including Tertiary – Open to everyone!
Teams can be made up using any of the above combinations, but remember:
- The team’s Division is determined by the eldest member:
e.g. If you have a team consisting of two Grade 6’s, one Grade 7 and three Grade 9’s, the team will be in DIVISION II.
You can enter as many teams as you like.
Opti-MINDS sets NO limits on your learning.
Click link to see the dates:poster-date-2017-a4
As always – team membership is flexible, with the division entered being determined by the highest year level of the team members.
Anyone, anywhere interested in creativity, collaboration, innovation and FUN! may enter a team.
Teams of 4 -7 members may be entered as follows:
- Division I: P-year 6
- Division II: P- year 9
- Division III: P- 12
- ALL Tertiary aged students must enter the OPEN Division.
- OPEN Division: P-ADULT – including Tertiary Students – NO restrictions on age or educational involvement. Teachers, parents, corporate – anyone – anywhere may enter OPEN Division in teams of 4-7 members.
Regional event dates, plus State, National and International event dates
The Opti-SHOTS Kit 1 is available for purchase. We have them in stock here at Opti-MINDS HQ.
Can’t wait to share them with you all.
Click here to launch the online order form.
As usual, any questions, please call the Opti-MINDS Office on: 3862 6211!